The older we get the more the hyaluronic acid content, which will be essential for hydration and water retention in our anatomical bodies, decreases. What this means is the skin we have becomes drier and starts to reduce its plumpness. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance occurring within the body, it holds water, which hydrates and gives volume to the skin. Even as we age, this production of hyaluronic acid diminishes.
For several reasons, maybe age, stress or fat loss, we may find which our face is beginning to appear tired, drawn and gaunt. A younger person’s skin looks firmer and plumper in contrast, thanks simply to collagen and hyaluronic acid. Dermal Fillers for Sale But even as we get older, these substances in the skin we have slowly begin to diminish and this results in a loss of facial volume. One of the methods to combat the signs of growing older, is to displace the hyaluronic acid that is lost through the ageing process.
Dermal fillers are the best, non-surgical treatment to boost facial contours, fill out sunken cheeks, reduce wrinkles and fine lines and help people regain their former youthful looks. Before our late 30’s, skin should still keep it’s natural contoured nature and volume, without way too many wrinkles or sagging, making the procedure an improved prospect for middle-aged skin. Although late nights, heavy drinking and smoking can accelerate the signs of ageing, so it’s possible to need Dermal Fillers at a younger age.
The fillers are injected beneath the skin into the lower parts of the facial skin, and give gentle volumising and contouring. They create a naturally smoothed out appearance and fill in the fine lines and wrinkles and plump out the grooves and creases. The consequences of dermal fillers are smoother than other treatments, giving an immediate rejuvenating appearance. Today, dermal fillers have changed the facial skin of cosmetic medicine.
Simply by placing the fillers in strategic places:
- Adds volume to hollowed, gaunt, or sunken regions of the face.
- Gives a natural done appearance beneath the lower eyelids, correcting the hollowed eyed look.
- Softening of the deep grooves between the medial side of the nose to the corner of the mouth.
- By adding volume the cheeks, it improves the marionette lines from the mouth to the chin.
- Jowls correction can give you the result of an easy jaw line.
- Gently thickens skin that has thinned, due to ageing.
- Improves furrows, deep folds and creases.
- The particular placing of fillers plumps up the apples of the cheeks and sculpts the cheek bones.
- Lip enhancement / lip augmentation will give the lips better definition, reduce lipstick bleed, add more volume and a fuller appearance.
The consequences of dermal fillers are instant, so there’s no awaiting weeks until any swelling moved right down to observe the task has turned out. There’s a small chance however, of slight bleeding where in fact the needle enters skin, and slight swelling or redness at the injection area, although this should go down very quickly and the use of an ice pack will accelerate resolution.
- It’s a non-invasive treatment.
- Little downtime, so you can return on track activities straight away.
- It reduces lines and wrinkles to provide the facial skin an even more youthful looking appearance.
- Fillers replenish lost volume and give a softer, younger look.
- Long-lasting results.
Most of today’s dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid, which improves skin hydration and stimulates your body’s production of collagen. With several syringes of dermal filler, see your face is plumper and the cheeks lifted, which also has a lifting effect on the jaw-line.
Do you need help choosing a cosmetic procedure? We provide a comprehensive selection of cosmetic procedures for the facial skin and body to greatly help create a younger, slimmer, more youthful looking you!