Online coaching is the same as traditional coaching with the added benefits of flexibility and convenience. If you’re designing a coaching class yourself, you then need to first know all of the major components that go into creating one. If you have each one of these components for your class, then you can be assured that the students are certain to get perfect learning experience.
1. Login account: Every student should have their own personal login id where they can access his course contents. He should also provide the capability to change his contact details for example email id. He must also be able to make comments and communicate with you on a one-on-one basis.
2. Communication: You need to offer several ways to communicate, email being the principal means english sample paper class 10 2020. In addition, you have to allow public and private chat forums for students to interact with each other and with you. You can elect to simply embed a commercially available chat forum on your own site.
3. Content: Your internet site must offer a copy of the information that you’re providing as a the main curriculum. In the event the student deletes the e-mail you sent, he should be able to access the exact same information on your own site. In addition, you have to offer more learning resources like e-book and articles and links to other relevant sites to enrich the student’s knowledge.
4. Progress tracking: At any given point you have to be able to observe far you reach in the course. The student must also be able to track his progress and understanding. You can offer tests and quizzes to gauge the student’s grasp of your course. In the event the student desires to revise some previous content, he should be able to do so and take another test.
5. Grades and awards: By the end of your course, you need to be able to give grades based on the student’s performance. You can choose to offer certifications and awards. This can aid in increasing your brand value.
6. Feedback: Be sure to have a feedback mechanism. Allow your students to comment on your own course material and how they’ve benefited from it. Invite suggestions for improvement and ideas for new courses.
You can deliver your curriculum through email or phone as well as videos on YouTube which consists of private viewing feature in order that only your students can access it. You will find sites which even give you a digital chalk or pen to spell out your points on a digital screen. Every one of these methods will assist you to create a great learning experience for your students.