There’s no denying that silver jewelry is exquisite. It is also known for its durability, appearance, and affordability. With 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent copper (or any metal), artisans mostly use sterling silver in rings and earrings.
Finding premium quality can be a challenge when you have an untrained eye. The popular jewelry material appears similar to platinum and pure silver and it’s hard to spot the difference. However, to locate a quality piece, it is very important to know the difference between various jewelry materials.
You’ll find so many online and local jewelers selling imitations. Regardless how unique and beautiful your ring design is, it’s hard to assess แหวนเงินแท้ผู้หญิง its authenticity. However, if you believe you do not have an experienced eye to pick up the actual sterling silver ring, we could help you. These five tips will allow you to ensure that you’re purchasing the actual deal.
Ideas to Buying an Authentic Sterling Silver Ring
1. Assess The Ring Price: Assessing price is a must as sterling silver is just a precious metal and that must definitely be reflected in its price. It is better to check the present market price of the material prior to going to purchase a ring. This tip will provide you a baseline to assist you gauge the ring’s price. Know about inexpensive deals and massive discount rates on the sterling silver rings
2. Look For Specific Hallmarks On The Ring: Luckily, sterling silver has certain specific hallmarks that distinguish it from other similar materials. Identifying these hallmarks is challenging as they are mostly in discrete places and may be incredibly tiny. You might need a magnifier and good lighting to check them.
‘925’or’STERLING’are the two hallmarks that you’ll find on your own ring whenever you physically inspect it. If your ring has some of these marks, it’s of a good quality.
3. Ensure Authenticity with Physical Tests: This really is one of many reliable approaches to assess the quality of your ring. Simple, yet effective, these minor tests are harmless and don’t take much time.
One way to test authenticity is to check if your ring latches on a magnet. If it does not have the magnetic property, it’s pure and safe to invest money in.
Rub your ring with a white cloth, in the event that you see black marks rest assure, you have made the best choice.
4. Communicate with a jeweler: Talking to a jeweler will allow you to determine the cost, quality, silver sourcing and hallmarks of the ring. Moreover, the jeweler will better guide you about the latest trends and designs in sterling silver rings.
5. Go For an Appraisal: Getting an appraisal is just a convenient way to make sure the quality of your ring. Consult a professional after you buy the ring to ensure you have invested in the best product.
6. Bottom Line: Following above-mentioned tips should go quite a distance in making sure you buy an authentic sterling silver ring. Although they are much less expensive type of jewelry in comparison with gold, you still wish to make sure that usually the one you buy is of high quality.